Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Wonder If This Forum Is Y2K Compliant

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by S.H. Le on December 16, 1999 01:52:03 UTC

Wouldn't it be such a pain if this message board crashed on January 1st?

If it does... have a nice life everybody. I'll miss our innane banter.

I have a feeling all this doomsday speculation will make for the most uneventful, quiet new years on record. Or maybe it's the calm before the storm. Hmmm... if God decides to unleash his apocalyptic wrath on the world on January 1st, what about the Chinese? Do they have to wait for chinese new year?

P.S. Ever wonder what a post apocalyptic world would be like? I'm gonna start selling all my electronic devices for practical stuff like bikes, knives and flash lights. After the end of the world, all you suckers will be left with nothing but useless gadgets, while I'll be high and dry with items worth their weight in gold. We'd be back to the barter system after society crumbles in a chaotic mess. Hmmmm... not much time left.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins