Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Ignore Unclear Things!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on August 21, 2002 14:21:14 UTC

Hi Mike,

In some respects I may be a split personality. Many many years ago (when I was still a small child) I stopped worrying about life from a conscious perspective - turned that problem over to my subconscious so to speak. What I am getting at is that, whenever anything is unclear to me, I simply ignore it on a conscious level. I do or react as my subconscious directs: i.e., in essence I just go 100% with my intuition and don't make any effort to think about it at all.

In other words, anything which is unclear to me is essentially forgotten as quickly as it passes. As far as I am concerned, so much bull Language Removed floats around that it is a waste of time to try to decipher any of it. Life is sufficiently complex that trying to make sense of the things that are clear is enough to exhaust the time one has.

Mike: If you know which data are unclear to you,
thereby blurring the information, it should be possible to ask a coherent question.

Most everything is unclear to me. In fact, I almost missed the content of your comment above.

Sorry about that -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins