Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No...and I'm Not Here...and I've Posted My Views Here On This

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 11, 2002 20:22:03 UTC

You ARE anonymous and can't count either, apparently.
I've posted my views on this.
If the site search engine works you can easily find them.
I promised to go away from the site a while already.
...you could try earthinspace@mail.com.
If I you get something that doesn't ask that you send money to Michael W. Pearson in Ellensburg, Wash., then it's not from me. If it does ask,
I still can't say a troll didn't send it, because these electronics are so secretive.

Regarding our topic:

If you can write a better story about your own times and the convergence/conflict of sincerity and other motivations, please do it.
I can argue successfully for the importance of good fiction, and I can discern from my own criteria good from bad rhetoric.
Whether his story is called biography or a "model" ...it contains some good lessons...but probably it should not be taught as dogma but as a period piece with lasting meaning.
And I feel numerous persons are certainly represented by their free choice in his story.
Crucifixion and censorship and political trials
are a real part of history. If anything, I think it is the best folks who have the most to gain and learn from the story.
How do your views about the story itself stack up against all the freethinkers

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins