Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Story Rings True... My BS Detector Is NOT Ringing So Far

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 25, 2002 03:18:23 UTC

Dr. Stafford,

Respectfully, I will reply soon.
That note is quite awesome and I will have to think quite a while but you have laid it out very well. I think slowly between errands.... certainly it could be EXCELLENT as science fiction, which I love. Whether your Theory proves true soon or not, you are proving a good explainer, better and better, on the face of it. I don't know whether I will still think that after reading. I am baring my igorance before I reply more fully. I apologize in advance.

On a separate note:
I'm sorry you cannot tolerate Yanniru better.
It's true that he does LIE a lot and is ANNOYING
and TEASING just for fun it seems, almost all the time. Please accept that I am not telling you what to say,
but the reason I don't yell at him
with all caps is that he is not taking it seriously and would just giggle to himself, I think. He could easily be an agent, btw, since
what he is doing does create an effect which might benefit someone.

Thank you,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins