Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
YOu Might Correspond With Them About THEIR Attitude

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 20, 2002 00:14:49 UTC

Anonymous Lecturer about Opinion wrote:
"Soka gakkai and SGI are not cult organizations. People, who were once the members of these
organizations and utilized the organization for their own fame and profit but left the organization (because their ambitions failed), resented the organization out of their own grudges. These people resented and attack the organizations by saying that the organizations are cult."

This is a another sign of a cult...can't
attribute honest motives to criticism.
You seem to imply my calling them a cult
is the same as these other folks calling them a cult.
Are you saying I am a "former member who failed in their ambitions for fame and fortune?"
That WOULD be Kookoo!
Gee, I only meant "cult" in a mild sense of the word. Tell us more? You seem to be having internal strife just like every other organization. Thank you for sharing.

Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins