Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hopefully We Both Know What It Is Now

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on July 12, 2002 11:41:24 UTC

Hi Yanniru,

I'm hoping you followed my explanation. If so, it seems likely we both know what quantum spin is now.

My interpretation seems to fit suberbly with Dr. Dick's work. Also; taking the pattern of two of those superposed at right-angles traffic jams; and the curved track of a car-in-each-jam pair (which gives a curved track); you get I guess Roger Penrose's spinor effect when you rotate the curved path to a line-appearance. And the next superposed jam followed by a curved-path sum of jams may give the twistor effect.

So I think Roger Penrose's spinors and twistors in a complex number space are right here too.

Of course; it looks like Dr. Stafford is heading for the Nobel prize. It is beautifully simple.

If you draw the traffic jam superpositions for 3 superpositions; a 3-D wave appears like one half of an electromagnetic wave.

It may be straightforward to map out the origin of the four forces and of the sub-atomic particles. Apparantly all the particles are "ways of looking at information" as Dr. Stafford discovered.

Quantising the circle: it is known that pi turns up in a lot of places. pi seems to have puzzled people for a long time. Apparantly there is a possible understanding now of pi.

You can approximate the perimeter of a circle by drawing an internal (or external too I suppose) polygon. A hexagon is a better approximation than a square. Take this process to infinity and you have an infinite number of dots (or 'nil-length' sides) for your polygon giving a circle.

You can regard the diameter of the circle as equal to one side of a square approximation of the perimeter. You can add increasingly smaller lengths to your diameter-approximation in accordance with your smaller sides as you increase the sides of the internal polygon.

Something like that anyway. Quantising the circle gives an infinite number of dots on the perimeter and one dot as the diameter.

Diameter represents mass. I haven't worked this out properly but it may be that pi contains the transformations of the superposed traffic jams. So all the masses of all the particles might be found in pi. Pi is like a code for teleportation perhaps; the code by which you reconstruct a perspective?

It seems that we are constructed by free agreements. Love creates everything out of nothing one could say. So the universe is God's body. We are God's children.

It may be possible to demonstrate how physics and theology have become one.

Just because Feynman reportedly once said that no-one understands quantum spin doesn't mean it has to remain that way. So far it appears Dr. Stafford is spectacularly correct; welcome to a bigger revolution than the Copernican?

Do you understand my explanation of quantum spin and why such spin is integral to the very nature of the quantum?

Incredible it may seem; but we journey here to a world that Feynman foretold (he said one day we would understand quantum electrodynamics).

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins