Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Electromagnetic Waves

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on July 13, 2002 08:52:36 UTC

Hi Yanniru,

I would like to know why you disagree with my explanation of quantum spin.

Magnetism? Maxwell's equations involve 'div' (divergence) and 'curl' don't they? (I have only a brief aquaintance with them). My guess is...........................(until I check the texts and maybe can show you precisely why Stafford is correct and how a lot of this whole business works? (famous last words? Maybe I'm wrong?))...........:

The two diverging at-right-angles-traffic-lines are where the 'div' comes from; the third curled line that results from tracking a car-match in both jams simultaneously is where the 'curl' comes from.

As Dr. Stafford says, (it seems that in a way) physics is a way of cateloguing information. He sems to have an interesting perspective on 'time' too.

Speculation: What if I could show how the precise base-10 (laboratory-confirmed) masses of subatomic particles can be obtained directly from the base-10 expression of pi? Would that be good evidence for the 'perspectives' idea?

Acording to my analysis; magnetic and electric waves are transforms of each other; different perspectives. It is a question of which traffic jam you make the first one and which you make the sum (curled one) I suspect. Very relativistic this. From the perspective of a 4th traffic jam; the first 3 are going to appear as a superposed system of perspectives, as an electromagnetic wave (but there must be one more perspective like that in this scheme; there are 3 sum possible orders so e-m waves must contain one more wave..the one which the receiving object sees the e-m waves with perhaps?

The invisible 'third wave' may account for 'dark matter'; who knows?

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins