Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Topic Reply: You Have Disliked My Appeal To The Commoner

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 10, 2002 00:00:52 UTC

1) a search for actual truth and.

Too dangerous at this time.

2) a debate seeking influence among the ignorant.

You misunderstand my motive and intention as bad by mistake here. I have debated not seeking influence but rather understanding. I seek not to sell anything or gain any monetary gains here or else where other than my own business as a framer and for my salary as a security officer. The only influence is in the truth of what commoners and intellectuals understand as truth.

You should know that you too have been of minimal offence in that you have disliked my appeal to the commoner and have seeked to out wit me purely by intellectual riffraff (no offence meant here) and not with some basic common language.

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins