Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Here Are Some More Flowers In A Vase Now:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 5, 2002 17:31:06 UTC

My dear carefuluniverse,
Thank you for taking the time to bring the subject back to the top.

I would like to live on a farm land. I live in a subdivision near Atlanta, a rapidly growing city.

here is some more flowers:

Transfiguration is recorded in three books from three religions holding a belief in the same faith and in the same Unique G_D (though by different names though by similar and sometimes when obviously wrongly described by different descriptions to other than the Unique G_D who requires no change in the same unchanging G_D that I believe in)

You see, to me G_D has to be too much exalted for any need to develop or learn as we see ourselves do. The definition of G_D is Originator, Indestructible, Perfect and Complete in all manners, imaginable and/or unimaginable, Everlasting and Eternal Self Subsisting and Generous and Good and a Friend to all (even to the damaged units in creation whom we have come to call evil) the way I started being repaired was simple. I was compelled and expedited by G_D to repent three times while I was dunked in a pool of cold water three times also. The water had to do with the buoyancy of my body because I saw numbers zeroing out beneath the water. I attribute this to some kind of unwinding of the stressed mind for now.

You are correct in all aspects of your observations concerning religions. Faith in an originator has nothing to do with antiquated and most of the time misinterpreted traditions that later would become what we call religion.

I believe that we contain only good (notice that I did not write "THE GOOD" or THE SOURCE OF ALL GOODNESS in us and what we call bad is actually good correcting the defect both physically and mentally and spiritually. Even catastrophes would not occur if we as perfected Adam Units actually existed. Brain waves have a lot to do with how the planet reacts in its own atmosphere where every atom is somehow affecting another atom and we are composted of atoms and all its infinite smaller living parts. Dead Atoms may have effects of their own that we know little about.

If a lizard grows a new tail and a worm grows a new section when the tail or the section drops off or is cut off and if sharks and elephants regenerate their teeth then humans should be able to do the same or more. Transfiguration is real and I believe in it. It is mentioned in the Old-Testament the New-Testament (Jesus was transfigured) and in the Last-Testament (the Qur’an instructs the reader to be ready for a transfiguration) too.

Given the opportunity to be kind, generous, gentle, loving etc... I know that Adam units (humans) are restorable. The problem(s) always seem to start at an early age when parents are ignorant or miss-educated or themselves are suffering from one ailment or another externally connected or internally connected. You see, doing good for good is good in itself. Therefore being rewarded or expecting to be rewarded for doing good makes more and more sense if one continues to do good for The Good or The Source of all Goodness. The living law(s) of supply in and demand in all goodness apply to all living beings. We should be able to understand this. No?

With My Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins