Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Commie Tenacious At Your Service

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by S.H. Le on November 30, 1999 21:22:11 UTC

Beelzebub: Hey, that all is absolutely true and right, except that with the middle class perhaps! I have heard that the middle class already decreases in the USA. It's obviously that they can not hold that level forever. When the super-rich people wants to become richer (and all rich people wants that) then they become (but for that they need many many poor "idiots"...LOL)! The last time more and more companies merge together or eat each other...I'm very curious when the system will collapse...he he

: PS: You are a communistic guy? oh oh...that's bad...LOL! You don't fear that they will arrest you? //////// Right. Many economist predict a polarization of the classes, and the middle class may gradually disappear. Am I a communist? Let's just say I'm against unfettered capitalism. There are things more important than profit and "growth." The ever expanding economy envision by optimists of the fifties simply isn't a realistic prospect anymore. People have to start realizing that we're killing ourselves here.

If they arrested me for being a communist in Canada, there'd be such an uproar of demonstrators our prime minister would want to be thrown in jail with me. I'd be honored to be arrested for standing up for what I believe. Judging from your other posts, I'd assume that you don't like capitalism either.

P.S. Have you heard about "Buy nothing Day" ?.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins