Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Kung-fu Fists Yet!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 5, 2002 04:08:05 UTC

"I think this post may finally get Sam and Aaron angry at me. Please know that this is not my intent. Try to look past the satire and ridicule at the (I think) valid point being made."

Naw, it takes a lot more than that to get me angry. But if it wasn't your intent to make me angry, why did you post it? Anyway, I looked past the satire and did not see a point. If you are saying we think the moon is made out of cheese (excuse me, GREEN cheese) or something, well you know it is not true.

Just say what you mean. It's alot better than posting a long story that makes no sense.

"So a big pile of sauerkraut with some wieners chopped up in it would be out of the question?"

I love relish!!!!

KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins