Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Kung Fu Fighting

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on May 31, 2002 19:31:31 UTC

"I maybe 'wholly ignorant' of public schools, but if so you are 'wholly ignorant' of home-schooling"

I am about ready to do a little 'kung-fu' on your butt myself!! You don't even understand the adult world at all. I meant we can't afford to live with only 1 income in our family. In case you didn't know it.... I don't make 6 figures at my job. It is important for my wife to go out and get a job and help support our family and its future.

Listen... you just keep living in your fantasy land about what you think should be taught and what shouldn't be taught. Are you learning any evolutionary theory in your "school", or is it a glorified Sunday school class? I don't know, I am asking. Yeah, I know all about the standards and tests you have to complete, but do you really learn any of it - or is it all for show.

You are right - I don't know much about home schooling. I never claimed to, I am just asking questions. You are the one that is stating, as a matter of fact, that evolutionary theory is misrepresented in the schools.

Modern biology textbooks giving outdated evolutionary evidence? Show me. Where is this so called outdated material. Outdated by whose standards? ICR? You? Your "teacher"? Obviously you are looking at the material through biased eyes. I have yet to see a biology textbook that represents evolution as law and puts in evidences that are outdated. Evidence changes in biology and I will give you that, but I don't think any wrong information has been purposely put into textbooks - that is your delusion that coincides with your conspiracy theories.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins