Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 30, 2002 21:42:45 UTC

You are a valuable source of information. I would like you to respond to all my questions. Note the positive response I had to your reply on the ten commandments question that initiated this thread. The questions I posed above are serious ones for me.

Way down below you talked about not being able to keep the ten comandments. Does that mean that Christians are only required to keep the original ten, or do you also have to keep the other ones that Jesus said were most important and what about the remaining 600 or so in the laws of Moses?

I found the ref in Let 23:24, in the King James bible. But it does not read the same as in my Jewish bible where it specifically says the holiday is for all for all time. The King James version does not even mention the reason for the holiday. A little christian spin think I.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins