Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
(G_D) Created The Heavens And The Earth Visible.................

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on May 30, 2002 21:10:31 UTC

In the name of Allah the source of all knowledge The Most Wise [The creator of Adam and Jesus (Isa)]

Allah The Hidden Allah The Manifest Allah (G_D) Created The Heavens and The Earth Visible and The Creations(s) Invisible in six days and on the seventh day the same Allah was not exhausted in order to have to rest. The G_D to which I refer has no needs yet supplies the needs of all creation abundantly and most justly. The seventh day rest theory I do not believe in because the god that needs rest is not the G_D True Muslims or Christians worship. Rest dose not equate with the rest we understand to be rest. This is what I am compelled to believe.

With Much Love,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins