Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
G_D?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on May 30, 2002 21:30:43 UTC

Please use commas, they are there for a purpose.
I assume this is what you ment:
Allah, The Hidden Allah, The Manifest Allah, (God) Created The Heavens, The Earth Visible and The Creations(s) Invisible in six days and on the seventh day the same Allah was not exhausted in order to have to rest.

"The seventh day rest theory I do not believe in because the god that needs rest is not the G_D True Muslims or Christians worship."

Dude, God was setting an example for the Israelities. Other wise they might have thought; "God never rested neither should I" and that just isn't right, just look at what happens people who are addicted to work. Also I preety darn sure that Islamics don't beleice that there are 2 different Allahs (Gods) only One. So what's up with this?

Also why can't you just say God instead of G_D?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins