Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Move Or Be In Motion (sub-atomically) In Order To Learn

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on May 30, 2002 19:34:53 UTC

You wrote:
What bothers me is saying there can't be any more revelation...

My Reply:
Perhaps no new revelation in this world but the obscurities of doubt and hesitation will always be un-obscured by some newer messenger perhaps the resurrection of the original messenger. Allah's hands are free and Allah Eternally Able Allah The Everlasting Restorer Allah The Guide The Wise moves not yet moves all that is moved nothing is immovable to Allah yet Allah The is Exalted with an Exaltation that resembles distance of space or time; Allah The Exalter Allah The Abaser Allah Is too much exalted to have any need to move from one place to another as we find ourselves having to do. This is an example created for our benefit because we humans and other creations do have to move or be in motion (sub-atomically) in order to learn. It is written 'If the seas were made Ink and all the trees were made Pens.....' Perhaps we are all messengers redelivering forgotten messages. After all The QUR'AN specifically was sent as a reminder and not as a new message but as the last testament well preserved. The Message of Allah is within each one of us if we learn how to tap in to the information. Perhaps we should consider ourselves to be Biological semidetached mobile computers with feelings and a purpose.

You wrote:
I also don't like to travel all that much so going to Mecca would be really a problem...

My Reply:
My reply is that if the Mountain will not go to the Messenger of Allah then Allah the Everlasting Provider Allah The supreme inheritor Allah the Eternal Compeller Allah the Expediter Allah has not Chosen that Messenger or the Mountain to be compelled to move yet.

With Much Love,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins