Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Arrogance

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 30, 2002 16:36:38 UTC

"I was saying that people can interpret that differently. It is arrogant to believe that your version is the only version worth merit."

Either I am right and they are wrong, or they are right and I am wrong. It can't be both ways. Does that make me arrogant?
And one of my points was that the Jehovahs witness's believe their intepreation is the only one worth merit. Are they arrogant? According to you, yes.

"You on the other hand, believe all other religions and sects of Christianity are wrong. You are arrogant."

And all the other religions and sects of Christianity think I am wrong. Then they are arrogant also. Right? According to you, if you disagree with other's views you are arrogant. Ridiculous. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins