Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ball Of Wax

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 21, 2002 19:36:29 UTC

"Thank you! You have just lost all credibility with anybody hoping to have scientific conclusions about our origins and demise. You just showed the difference between faith and science. You faith suggests the world will end in fire, just as it suggests the universe was created in 6 days. You still don't even understand the nature or the purpose of science. You need to be in theology or philosophy to argue your points, not science."

You guys always make me laugh when I read how hard you try to make creationism a religion!
Have I not tried, in the entire time I have been in this forum, to argue science? Look who is arguing theology and philosophy! You! Lets argue the scientific evidence, shall we? Are you afraid or something, why do you keep going back to religion? Evolution is religion too, I'll address that in a new post soon.

"Forget a million years, lets just go for the whole ball of wax. What do you say about a billion years of microevolution? That should about do it - a billion years. Could organisms change and adapt in that time period?"

I don't know if you read my replies, or if you just start writing. How many times have I said that organisms do adapt to their enviroment?
I could give you 100,000,000,000,000 years of organisms adapting to their enviroment, but they would still be very similar to their ansectors.
Microevolution does not lead to macroevolution, not in infinite time.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins