Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Isn't That The Point?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 17, 2002 14:45:07 UTC

"Evidence supports a theory."

I agree that evidence does support a theroy.
But not yours! You keep talking about salvation and stuff you don't know about (creation has NOTHING to do with salvation), but the point of this forum (in my mind) is to argue the scientific evidence. So lets argue the evidence.

"Things just aren't that black and white in science (most of the time)."

That is a weird statement. Are you saying that things didn't happen black & white, or are you saying we don't ever know black & white? I agree, you generally change your theory a billion times.
Are you ever sure you have it right? How do you know that the evidence presented in our schools now is going to be taken back it 10 years? And if it is, then will all those people, now grown up,
believe in false evidence? KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins