Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Response

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on May 14, 2002 02:39:09 UTC

""Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
..........Numbers 31:17 (Moses)

Yes that is how one goes to war. Islam would take all women married or not. At lest Israel didn't take married women. Also these people were evil!!! They sacrificed their own children to their Gods! WOuld you let a bunch of Natzis live next to you on your land with the knowledge that if you didn't kill them they would kill you because you are jewish?"

That is how one goes to war? Intentionally killing all the married women and raping the virgins? I suppose the Geneva Convention is a blasphemous abomination then, eh?

I am now officially getting irritated with you. I'm not irritated with Sam yet, but you're just beginning to pushing my buttons. You continually make statements with no backup. Give me a reason for your belief in the Bible other than "well, it's the truth."

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins