Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: To Gregg

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Apollos on November 13, 1999 02:26:49 UTC

: Apollos: : Also, Gregg, you say that God has already : determined the means by which all molecular structures can be combined. Could you expound on that part of your theory? Thankyou.

: Greg: : If I may respond to both posts in this one. I don't disrespect the Bible. I just think that the Old Testament is mostly allegorical, at least prior to the time of Moses, and the New Testament is misinterpreted with a bias that favors Church political agenda over the real message of Love and Forgiveness that Jesus shared with Mankind. God is God for All Mankind. He sees all men in the same way, no matter whether they're Christian, Jew, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Taoist, or Athiest for that matter.

: Like I said, I am not a chemist, nor have I studied chemistry, but molecules combine in specific ways that are in accord with their Natural inclinations and Nature abides by God's Truth because it is God's Creation. God doesn't do many Parlor Tricks, so He's not apt to combine molecules in any way that He did not intend for them to combine in the first place.

:Thanks Gregg, In your first section you mentioned that you feel the Bible is allegorical up until the time of Moses. Firstly, Do you study the teachings of Moses, and the Books of Moses? Secondly,are you referring to the new testament being misinterpreted now by the readers, or are you referring to various translations throughout the centuries? Thirdly ,I respect the fact that God is no respect to persons and wishes that all hear the message of forgiveness and love that Jesus taught. And Fourthly, I realize you may not be a chemist, but seem to have knowledge of science, and are you stating that God combined the molecules found in water or soil at an earlier time in the past, so that life could spawn from it at some future date? Sort of a master plan by the Creator of Nature?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins