Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Have A Different Perspective

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on April 29, 2002 17:04:30 UTC

Aurino,

I think my first post on Counterbalance goes back to 1997. I don't think it is fair that a whole history of lively discussion should be judged on the indecent posts of a few days ago. I'm sure the webmaster didn't pull the plug for that reason. The webmaster even moderated that discussion.

I hope Counterbalance comes on-line again soon. Even up to a few weeks ago I had an interesting debate on agnosticism. That forum continues to challenge and edify the communication that occurs in the science and religion discussions. I'm sure there are many people who are disappointed that may not know that we have 'all' come over here too. (Actually, I feel bad, because it almost appears that 'we' about took over this forum - with the exception of Richard and Mario, but Mario is one of those who doesn't post much nowadays).

If Counterbalance doesn't come back from construction, it will be sorely missed. At least by me.

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins