Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Howdy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 19, 2002 17:49:19 UTC

Funny you should ask, I just got done calling in to the show a few minutes ago.

Pat R. is one of the true patriots of this country. He is a man who loves the lord as well as the bible. His last name is Robertson, and he is a whiz at politicing. He wrote a book entitled 'The end of the age'. It is a book which describes how lovely the lord is and how sinister the EVILutionist is. The EVILutionist is the biggest threat to man as I see it. I didn't come from no monkey or no big bang - did you? Pat R. is here to keep track of the Godless scientist and his satan theories.

Are you full of the lord? If you want to quote scripture I will.

It is nice in here and the folks are just fine. I don't like Mike he has no soul, it was sold to a hooker in mexico I think.

That reminds me of a story....

One time a horse walked into a bar and sat down for a drink, he was really thirsty. The bartender put on his apron and then walked over to the horse with a strange looking expression. He asked the horse, "why the long face".

I always did love that one - The lord told me once in one of our conversations.

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins