Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Who Has Collective Guilt?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on April 19, 2002 16:26:02 UTC

Darwinpoodle wrote:

"So bye bye, Mike

I am going to my shrink to get some Prozac, Americas favorite drug of choice.

We so love our anti-depressants. Maybe it has something to do with our collective guilty conscious, pertaining to the rape of the world!!"

Response: It would be more helpful to the health of the world, including yours, if you could take some time off to research and cite your sources, even though it seems frightening now...than to take too much Prozac.

The reason the world has these problems is in part because persons who cannot properly assemble information have, through PC criminal conspiracies, shoved persons like myself out of the way and taken all the jobs in the network.
University professors and politicians and all kinds of folks have the same habits with information that you have...and they'll lie, cheat and steal to keep their position. It happened to me. Those jungle bunnies come in all colors ! They are destroying the world, not I.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins