Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Finally....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 18, 2002 17:54:38 UTC

I was wondering how long the farce would go on. I assumed it would be Mike who would expose my alter ego, because it was him that most of "Cliffs" comments were directed towards. I was trying to feed into Mikes paranoia that myself and Harv are one and the same. I assumed that most people in here didn't believe Cliff was real, for I understand how easy it is to look at username information. I honestly didn't think it would go this long.

Although, I will say that in some ways Cliff was as real as the other names on this site. Nobody knows who anyone really is, do they? What is the possibility of Cliff actual existing? I made him up, gave him a life, and a history, does that make him any less real than you or I?

I have no idea who Mario is and I assure you that Scott is my name and I have never used the handle thuxleybulldog (although it is on my information). Did Cliff provide any discussion material? Yes. Did Cliff have a personality and a set of beliefs, opinions, and experiences? Yes. I think he actually added to the climate of the forum. If you don't believe me that Scott is who I am and that is my true personality then I am sorry that I have "betrayed" the integrity of the forum. Once again, I believed that I would be found out all along for I didn't even use a different e-mail address.

See ya around like a doughnut
Scott Abernathy

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins