Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Could Be Interesting

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 19, 2002 00:39:40 UTC

I have no leg to stand on if I try to convince you I am not Mario. My track record on "identity" honesty is not very good. So when I say take my word for it, I guess my cries are falling on deaf ears.

Do you have any access to Mario's previous statements and I could try and use his beliefs to cast doubt on whether I am him?

I know 5 things for certain about this situation

1. I am Scott
2. I am Cliff
3. I am not Harv (he is too well versed in physics, my areas are more in Biology, Ecology, and Geology)

4. I am not Mario (although I would like to have a name like that - sounds like the mob)

5. I think Mike is one of those guys with a real tight Language Removed (and that is not a sexual referrence either!!)

So in conclusion - I would really appreciate some info about Mario, he sounds like a great guy.

I am flaky as a pastry
Scott Abernathy

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins