Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sorry But I Have To Do It....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 16, 2002 15:02:20 UTC

Clifford wrote -
"Mike knows me a bit and I heard back from Scott once"

Nice to see Mike has a new friend - I don't think he has many!!

Mr. Riley wrote -
"Are you a Christian? If not it is O.K. with me, just means I will have to work a little harder."

Where to begin? I don't think witnessing over the web was what the book of John had in mind, but to each their own. You might have better luck in the black hole room with your conversions. I hear there are some people who think that at the other end of the black hole in NGC4261 there is a place that resembles heaven - check it out.

Clifford wrote -
"The engine fell out and landed on my spleen and broke it open. Messy, but I lived. had to pee through a tube and poop in a bag for 10 months though"

This is sad. I trust you believe it was God's will that you survived. Of course it would have been God's will if you wouldn't have by your rationale, as well. Correct?

Mr. Riley wrote -
"You science people are always talking about proof and what not, which isn't real high on my list, but do you think there is proof of a 6th sense"

Have you ever seen the movie "The 6th sense"? Watch that to get your information of 6th senses. Seeing as how you are not high on proof or evidence, I seriously doubt science could explain your dilema.

I think some of your experiences of esp could be explained by natural phenomena such as; change in atmospheric pressure (storms), respiration, pheromones, or footsteps (sneaking up on), or old memories, smells,or sounds can dig up past experiences - all part of our whacky brain(deja vu).

Bye bye - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins