Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hi Mike

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 14, 2002 23:55:42 UTC

Thanks for your kind words, you seem like a faith of faith.

I would like you to know that I feel welcome to voice my opinions here without fear of being called a "bible beater". Just because I love the scriptures doesn't mean I beat the bible (not like people beat their wife or anything). I like to refer to myself as a "bible stroker". I love to read and caress my bible like it is my son. A living entity.

I don't buy in to that Koran business. I meant to each their own and all, but it isn't for me. I believe in good ole revelations. You know the end is probably within a few years. I know you fellas like to talk books in this here forum and I just got done reading one. It was called Left Behind by a great pair of guys named Tim Layhe and Jerry Jenkins. It was a great book about the end of times. I here there is about 10 more books out just like them but sequels. It talks about the rapture and what not.

Here is a thought- Do you all think God could intervene in science to make the world a place apocalypse free. My kids are still young and I hope they can grow up to love God like me.

Let me know
See ya around like a doughnut

Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins