Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Only Silly Question Is The Question That's Silly

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on April 16, 2002 02:02:01 UTC

.......AND 'SILLY' IS GOOD !

Thank you for your kind tone.

Cliff asked:
"I have a question. You seem to be the welcome wagon in this forum, could you see if the others like me or not. They never reply to my messages or anything. I am a guy who can take a hint if they don't want me around. Can they even read this?"

Response: Really, it might take a little
reading back on the list, then you will know them as well as or better than I do. I first posted here in November. A very small number of persons have come or departed since then. I do not know the structure of the list. This might be one of many discussion rooms of the same name on the same site. I have no idea why so few persons in the whole world would be posting here and another explanation is that it is compartmentalized by some system to keep a manageable group size.

The idea one of the really sloppy thinkers floated is that only computer nerds post here.
Yet, sloppy or not, it could be true for any one of several reasons, including the one I just mentioned above. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of anyone but myself, though I suspect most are genuine...I guess I could look for your name in a directory in Georgia.

See ya !

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins