Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Not Darwinism

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on April 10, 2002 17:16:22 UTC

Darwin's observations were more of a critique than an edorsement...really being neither, but being an attempt at honest science.
Scott wrote:
". The fact is that this country is full of over indulgent, consumer/profit drivin souless bananna heads who are too morally bankrupt to have any far reaching vision of the future."

Your thoughtfulness may have some true depth and I hope you will face it with the rest of us for we are in a long term situation which has hardly ever been what we long for... for more than a few months at a time in one person's life at a time, or small loving groups.
I guess you have some deep spiritual experience and know life can be so much more. Remember, folks, it's only my guess!

And a fact in science probably would not include the phrase:
"soul-less bananna heads who are too morally bankrupt" without having to precisely define each of the terms.

When was slavery ever abolished by law before?
This is a start !

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins