Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Vote

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on March 8, 2002 16:57:29 UTC

Is that he gets help. He should ask his psychologist if his mental health is stable enough to participate in these kind of abstract discussions (although, he would be better served by a psychiatrist who can administer drugs). He might have multiple personalities, but given the reaction by these folks I'm guessing he isn't just suffering from an identity crisis:

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/14402.shtml?show=top

***Yes, I've had this problem before...turned someone off, apparently . . .at Eastern Washington University, from persons who in the great religious traditions, through deceptive practices (a form of racketeering), kept me from getting completing a teaching certificate but still collected the money which I am asked to repay for service they did not deliver. Yes, I answer back. But they took money and conspired to deceive...maybe because what I said,"Really turned them off." I tried to get help from the interns at Gonzaga Law School's pro bono office, but two weeks after my initial contact, after I gave them a folder of evidence, they said, "Oops, we just remembered, our legal relationship with Eastern Washington University means we can't help you." A Catholic law school, btw.***

It seems that he has some other form of mental illness that would get this kind of reaction from professionals.

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins