Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mass As Compactified Oscillator Field

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on March 3, 2002 06:50:13 UTC

Hi,

Something just ocured to me:

I wrote:
"I am supposing that a field of quantum oscillators (in analogy: "cloud") is jumping at just the right synchronisation relative to another, moving, field of quantum oscillators (in analogy: wind velocity) to appear stationary against a third field of quantum oscillators (in analogy: "ground")(time or reference space)."

Obviously the field (2nd) that is moving has in fact got a different area of itself next to the first field oscillators, than was alongside the first field at the last match-up of 1st to 2nd with the 3rd field (3rd field stationary to first).

Therefore during one change in jump-matches between the 1st and 3rd fields; the moving field has delivered a spread of jumps containing more depth in the direction of its movement. This depth may be perceived in the direction of its motion as a higher density of jumps in one-place (in a way: length contraction relative the other fields, or time slowing down using jump-number field 1,3 per jump number in 2). The higher density of jumps would thus be perceived as "mass".

The "mass" would automatically be equal to "energy" represented by the "depth" due to the velocity. All this seems again to lead to a close connection between h, c, and g. E= mc sq. seems probably implicit as does gravity force.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins