Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Faith Manipulates (conscious Fear)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on February 20, 2002 06:13:47 UTC

My point of view on this, with regard to my own medium of belief and disbelief counters the factor of how faith reacts towards the disbelieving hearts of men and women. Striking the conscious via spontaneous subconscious decision, making one to react the opposite way (accepting faith) instantaneously. Resolving the matter as required by faith is to spread and influence fear as such (eg; ghosts, demons; witchcrafts; etc.) diverse the conscious attention, at the moment of fear by the help of god. To the atheists, it is the one major faith weapon in dealing with how the atheists view the logical world. And as a result they were reverted. I seem to have lost the paragraph.

Usually, the ethereal beings released to harass (fear) people for the cause of faith are actually idiots (idiot ethereal beings). These idiot ethereal beings have no point in self-protection, based on their stupidity. As a verdict, victims may easily counter their fear. Based on my medium, it is illogical to say no of riding the world of such disturbances. And it is logical to say how hard we find the presence of satan at our doorsteps nowadays.

The understanding of satan is confused nowadays with all that appear scary or possessive. I will explain the true nature of satan. To be precise contradictory to religious belief, satan is intelligent and will not try its best in scaring or possessing a subject without the subjects own approval. Meaning, a true confession of devotive desires leading to be apart of satan’s legion. If you encounter satan. I would say it may be a coincidence as he is just passing. Unless, your heart confess’ a true devotion for him and his cause. By then, your surrounding will be hell-like.

Satan is not easily defeated by holy elements. Even to his lowest ranking messengers, it would take a bunch of credible priests to weaken it. I f the satan you knew being defeated is true by the priests knowledge. Then again I will quote the idiot ethereal beings which are confused with satan. You may doubt this unless you would likely choose to witness. God, how confused I am (!)

Our subject eere’s back to how faith manipulates. This one stresses pn the advent belief of the second coming (of Christ) and the emerging of Dajjal, who will battle Christ. More confussing data released nowadays relating to Dajjal comes without proper proofs. So, then again, it is also the same but different in conscious reaction. I would say both Christ and Dajjal are the means of advocating faith and by virtue both are pseudo-beliefs. My apologies (!) If they were real and if I am an atheist witnessing their presence, I might try killing them both rationally. My apologies (.) It is because both confuses faith. Apologies hopefully denied (-)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins