Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Opinions About God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Rajan Shukla/">Rajan Shukla on November 3, 1999 03:18:42 UTC

I can't speak for everyone but I feel that god is merely a excuse for people so they can say that they don't need to try and comprehend how the universe was started. They can simply say god created everything and actually believe that this is the true answer. That fact that 95% of the world believes in a supreme being is irrelevant (excuse spelling). People thought up god so they wouldn't need to understand how the universe was started. my little brother asked my mother how the universe was started. She told him god created it. He then asked who created god? She replied, "he has always been there" Now how can this be possible. Something can not just always have been there it must have been created by something. and how long ago was that. when did it start and if so where? If god actually did create the universe why did he create us. what was the point of us being created. was it simply a school project much like a young child would create an ant hill. And what came before everything was started and if so how was it started. I think there is no true solution. I feel that human beings will never actually find the true creator of the universe. Now here's something to ponder on. ask your self what started it all, then what came before that, and before that, and before that, etc.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins