Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
An Invitation And A Challenge, Dr. Dick!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on February 13, 2002 07:41:17 UTC

Hi Dr. Dick,

question: why don't you publish your paper in a journal? Apparantly you don't have to be backed by an academic organisation.

Invitation: to bat the ball of discussion several times over the net, to me as you have done to Harv. Even Harv encouraged you to try that.

I wonder what Chris Langan will make of your paper? I didn't hear from you that I shouldn't send it so sent it in a different format as requested by Dr. LoSasso.

Have sent it to one mathematician; maybe soon give it to a theoretical physicist. Whatever they make of it is up to them- they are out of my league. But what if someone gets it at your level? What would happen? If you have really exploded illusions in physics, it's kind of out of my hands isn't it once the experts cotton on!
Will you get international recognition? If your work is correct, surely that might happen.

The challenge: Roger Penrose describes some puzzling aspects of quantum theory in his book "Shadows Of The Mind". If you are right about quantum theory; surely you could disolve those puzzles and paradoxes?

By the way, I had a look at a couple of Gamow's "Mr. Tompkins" books.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins