Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Fade Replies...again

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by The Fade on November 2, 1999 07:32:38 UTC

I try my very best to be as opened minded about a great deal of things. Abraham Smith thinks perhaps I'm a little wishy-washy. So. I like to think that miracles and narural events can indeed coincide with each other. It is like a terrible rain storm (not to be confused with Noah) the water is rising and the dam will burst..we pray for a miracle or we'll drown. Just before the dam breaks, it stops raining. The dam will not break and we'll be saved. The ones who prayed for a miracle got their prayers answered, hence the miracle came from the belief of faith. Others will say it was damn good timing that Mother nature changed just in time to save their Language Removed. God is not even mentioned. I've seen miracles and I've seen natural events take place and I believe it is how it is interpeted. Sometimes the Bible is interpeted the wrong way or not enough. It's like Tomatos or Tomahtows, take your pick....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins