Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
In A Scientific Sense, I Think You Might Agree We Should Look

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on February 3, 2002 03:25:10 UTC

Hi, Mario,
Yes, I agree with avoiding bad mojo as you defined it, although in some cases, persons
engaged in a prolonged pattern of behavior
which violates agreements (such as I encountered by officials at Eastern Washington University)
and who may not be willing to "show cause" ...in deed, may act as if they are strangers to reason itself.
Then, anger is justified, though illegal behavior
toward them almost never would be justified.

As for looking for trouble....
maintenance engineers must look for trouble
microbiologists must look for trouble
mathematicians must look for trouble
proofreadars must look forr trouble
auditors must look for trouble

It's good to look for trouble. It is honest work.

Thanks for the smily face. :)

I do believe in the commandment which says,
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" and oddly, I consider persons to be my neighbor until proven otherwise in a valid process.

I have spoken with high level Masons who did not
feel that Commandment is very important...and this surprised me. However, I do not know if it was Masons, Mormons, or even Communists who were,
ultimately depriving me of a way to make a living and a means to pay for the costs incurred for the NON-certificate they helped me obtain.

So, I am angry with them. But do you feel I am sending them bad mojo? Like you say, though,
anyone can have a bad decade and as long as they reimburse me for the bad decade they gave me, I might be able to forgive them from my part...whether they deserve ultimate forgiveness or not is another question. How many persons are hurt by a dishonest education certification racket? How about all the children who might have received a better education?

Warm,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins