Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If I Seem Be A Hypcrite To Speak At All From Beyond The Grave..

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Residential on January 30, 2002 20:24:27 UTC

surely i can be forgiven as Good Will is the foundation...as Aurino's I perceive.
If Harv sometimes wins "Miss Congeniality" with his "warm regards" (that's a compliment) yet also he can be off-base:

At
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/14902.shtml Harvey says Aurino "doesn't give others the opportunity...?" Whattaya mean? They can post a response. Do you mean he talks too rough?
Alexander has been much more bellicose and Harvey talks with him all the time.
Yet Harvey went on talking with Alex ...on and on!
And yes, Harv's platitudes exceed his altitude
MOST of the time...but he's not serious most of the time, is he?

Many persons on this forum avoid substantive disclosure of "pertinent logic" about 95 percent of the time. Key questions are ignored in favor of snippy rhetoric and debating ploys.
Harvey is a key leader in that thread.

(snip)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins