Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Just Love This

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on January 30, 2002 22:19:07 UTC

You simply focus on the individual and attack. This protects you from your weak reasoning skills. The fact of the matter is, you got mad because you cannot support your asinine beliefs on science and you are attacking me the person.

Here, let's see how smart you really are. Let's finish this debate on the definition of acceleration. I don't think you can. I think the only way you can approach this is how you approach any one who has ever really debated with you ("I'm leaving this forum" - which you never do by the way, "You just don't understand", blah, blah). Face it, Aurino, you can't defend yourself. You need Dick to help you. The whole issue of saying how you agree with Alex (bcz he's not American) is just another tactic to get help from someone else. You do what you have to do which is attack the person. Because you certainly can't debate.

Now, go ahead and tell me a reason why you can't back up your own arguments. Tell me a reason why I'm not worth your time to prove wrong. Tell me how your superior intellect over me is good enough to justify your beliefs. Yack, yack, yack. No substance.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to come back with about acceleration. You can't. We both know it.

Take it easy, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins