Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Its The Other Way Round

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on October 24, 1999 13:06:31 UTC

: : I couldn't understand why people deny The GOD whatever the reason is. Do you all consider you're the creator or what? : : Don't you see evidences out there ??????????? : : Don't you think who created you, your parents, your grandma,etc ? : : I can't accept the denial of The GOD !!!!! : Grandpa, father- yes. But a hypothetical creature which can't be measured whatsoever, thats like spooks under your bed!And it isn't people denying that there is god, the case is that the mass dillusion stretches beyond education...the dillusion that there is someone somewhere who will unscrew everything that we've screwed!

bzrd here: I would be interested in a non-beleivers explanation for the Shroud of Turin as evidence for the Resurrection of Christ. It has been recently carbon-dated at "not less than 1800 yrs old", refuting the previous (1988) analysis, of around the 12th century BC. There have been samples of pollen taken from its fibers of plants which only exist in Palestine. There is an image on the surface of the fibers which show an imprint of a man, that has all the forensic evidences of death by Roman crucufiction, with the characteristic holes in the feet and wrists. Additionally, there are evidences of holes in the scalp, blunt trauma to the nose and face, denuding of the posterior torso consistent with beating by sharp whips and a piercing wound of the right upper quadrant of the abdomen, which proceeds superiorly through the diaphragm, lungs and finally the heart. Analalysis of the fluid which exuded from this wound indicates that it contained blood in addition to serous fluid from the lungs. The wound was inflicted after the demise of this individual who died as a result of acute cardio-pulmanary edema. Finally, the imprint on the Shroud, is due to a process that is unknown to science at this time. It is very clear to me that there has been only one figure in history who could have produced the Shroud Image, it says in the New Testament He was Resurrected and He is coming again; I am ready, are you?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins