Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Is Michio Kaku Or Feynman Much Clearer?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on January 8, 2002 06:13:38 UTC

Hi Paul,

Surely it's not that hard to understand? I don't think my latest item on 'proper time'; or gravitational refraction, or geometry of knots in different dimensions; is any harder to understand than the writings of Feynman, Kaku, Penrose, Hawking, etc.! The main difficulty is having to use words here; when some drawings would help to clarify what I'm saying.

Does anyone understand those writers?

I think Richard Stafford would be surprised if he actually made an effort to read what I wrote recently!

Thanks for the tip re: the Langan essay.

If you re-read QED and re-experience that extraordinary story; maybe you will see again what so many physicists have been running around in circles over! I am amazed by Feynman's book!

His book is an ideal guidebook to Richard Staffords ideas; and I think to mine; because it shows what the problem is.

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins