Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Chaos Magick. Science Vs. Magick

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by M on January 6, 2002 05:22:24 UTC

Hello Im new to this forum and was wondering what your epinions on chaos theory may be. I myself believe that the brain and universe is too extremely complex to be ALL scientific. Thus magick must be something that is very real. Before the big bang what was happening??? How could matter just appear and explode from nowhere????? Its too complex too be all scientific. Even though science is extremely potent and has facts backing all of it I still believe comparing science to magick is like comparing a robot to a human. The unconcious mind is pure magick itself. So is personality, ego, guilt, depression, saddness, quick thinking, happiness, etc. All of these emotions are magick. Science WILL NEVER be able to build a human brain, its impossible. The closest thing would be a cyborg like in terminator. There is no ego and emotion.......

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins