Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Word About Hyperspace:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 8, 2001 01:31:21 UTC

My Dear Reader,
I think there is such a thing as hyperspace. I once wrote something about hyperspace phenomenon while under a mental/spiritual influence. Perhaps the realty of hyperspace is very real to the person who is in the phenomenon. This is where most spiritual battles against the principalities are fought. To win the battle one must never take sides and one must leave all the choosing to Allah (G_D) The Most Wise. If any one encounters a time of visions or dreams remember not to take sides with either the black Pegasus (Ying) or the White Pegasus (Yang) but to choose the narrow path between the two unto Allah (G_D) The Subduer, The Protector!

I do not know if the above recommendation may come handy for anyone or even if anyone understands what I am describing or addressing. I thought I would post an experience I once had.

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins