Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ok Now I'm Being Serious...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on December 8, 2001 17:44:15 UTC

Jisbond, do you use psychedelic drugs?

I guess you wouldn't answer that all too truthfully anyways, because the name you have posted may very well be your real full name.

The experience you describe is not too unlike the reading I encountered in DMT The spiritual Molecule by Rick Strassman.

DMT the spiritual molecule

Rick Strassman's Research

Of course the drug DMT is not all that necessary as it would be extremely difficult to obtain and is perhaps "way too powerful for amateurs". Then again, one could make the same argument for Shrooms; which are 1/100,000th as potent as DMT, and yet still very powerful and intoxicating.

Anyhow, all this talk about "floating through hyperspace into the spiritual realm" is reminiscent of psychedelic drug induced trips.

Vaults of Erowid ~This is an example of a familiar experience

I also recall an earlier post by you, were you claimed to have slipped into a trance and witnessed future events on a television screen...

www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/12394.shtml?base=30

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins