Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Oxford Dictionary Meaning Of:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 29, 2001 18:29:56 UTC

You wrote:
"Just as the Articles of Faith you provided do"

My question:
Where? I have not seen it. (Can you be misinterpreting what ever you are reading?) Please send me the particular passage to which you are referring.
--------------------------------------------------
Oxford Dictionary meaning of:
Fundamental: Of groundwork, going to the root of the matter, serving as base or foundation, essential, primary, original, from which others are derived. (The fundamental rules)

When I write about fundamental behavior I write about the basic rules or form of the particular philosophy. (In the afore mentioned case I am implying to the self discipline of an individual who applies - ON HIMSELF OR HERSELF - the fundamental rules of good behavior and self discipline. If one person is well behaved and another is not and they are both in close proximity or in someway connected there is going to be a positive result on the part of the well behaved person while the misbehaving person, for the short term, may resent his or her own inadequacies. (or the misbehaving person will try to repel the well behaved person because the misbehaved person is incapable of adjusting to the same level of discipline in such a short time thus the misbehaved person interprets the disciplined persons actions or performance as a threat to his or here position in that particular circumstance and this usually causes the miscreant to use carnal or animal instincts to try an suppress or remove the well behaved person from the field of his own misconceived field of competition. Can you not see that? Would you like an example?

Best regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins