Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Glad For Both Of Us.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 5, 2001 18:52:06 UTC

You could not be more wrong about all of your deductions concerning Islam. Your facts are twisted and misinterpreted and divisive. If you had any good intent you would not accuse me of plagiarism. It seems that perhaps you may be a wishful thinker and not a constructive thinker. The proof is that I never claimed that any of my thoughts are original. True Muslims do not claim ownership of originality in any subject except that Muslims are permitted to interpret what they have learned in to simple comprehensible language whereby others of the same intellectual understanding may share the knowledge. No one here has claimed that knowledge solely belongs to any particular group or individual.

If I am confident in my own conviction(s) I am (as you are also) to post what I have learned from the study of the doctrine that I believe in. No one has claimed what you propose. Your deductions about me, and what I post, are at most fictitious and do not deserve following up. You are on a warpath and I am not at liberty to argue with you except when you force my hand in to defending what I believe in and consider most sacred. Perhaps you should learn to understand that the knowledge of our forefathers is passed down to all of us (who are fortunate enough to receive that knowledge) as an inheritance. In actual fact we all seem to qualify as plagiarists by your interpretation
Of the word because there is not a single idea or thought that has not existed in the books of our destinies and there is not a single formula that cannot be said does not exist in every one of us. How else would you account for our agreements or disagreements? Or is there an evolution in finding newfound knowledge also. Come on! Give us all a break! Will you!? ALL Knowledge has always existed with Allah (G_D). It is Allah (G_D) who resurrects or awakens that hidden knowledge in all of us. We all have the same knowledge but we are not all resurrected or awakened. If you have never been baptized you may wish to try it. I have found that true baptism awakens much knowledge that Allah (G_D) has installed in to the brain. Perhaps Allah (G_D) will install additional knowledge in the brain of the awakened subject depending on what they have earned. In my experience we are given a right of inheritence to knowledge that is bestowed upon us. This dose not make one have the right to claim that any knowledge is theirs to start with and this I did not do and hope not to ever be guilty of.

I hope you understand that the offence did not start from my direction. To call someone a plagiarist is as bad as calling them a liar. So please accept your own offence as well as you dish it out.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins