Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Answer

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Beelzebub X on October 13, 1999 11:48:22 UTC

: Beelzebub: : Oh, you become aggressive...LOL...that is good. Yeah, I'm very obstinate, that is true, but the rest...no no no! : You have offered me a measure of logical indication? Hmmmm...perhaps I have not seen it because of the much text around it...LOL. You only explained some natural processes (expansion of the universe, growing of the humankind, beautiful nature), and then you say: It's a divine Miracle! I answer: Even the "stupid" scientist from today can explain that all without a God in the story. Are all their theories wrong?

: Greg: : No one has ever offered any explaination as to why Gravity happened to be the first Law of Physics to be manifested. No one has ever offered any explaination as to why it happens to be the weakest of all the Laws of Physics, and no one has ever offered any explaination regarding the mechanics of its manifestation. Explain for me Mr. Logic, why is it that the most awesome explosion in the History of the Universe should immediately create the means for its own containment? No other explosion ever does so?

Mr. Logic alias Beelzeub: Yeah, that's an argument! The gravity is a problem - nobody can really explain it. But why is that a proof for a deity? We don't understand the gravity but soon we will! We will understand all because all builds up on logic: Proof the existence of "illogic" and you have a prood for the existence of God!

The Big-Bag would be a big proof for illogic, but it's only a theory, and in my opinion it's a wrong theory! I can really not understand why many "clever" guys still believe in that theory. Perhaps they do because it's the best way to give God a chance to exist.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins