Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Answer

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Beelzebub X on October 14, 1999 11:04:50 UTC

: Mr. Logic alias Beelzeub: : Yeah, that's an argument! The gravity is a problem - nobody can really explain it. But why is that a proof for a deity? We don't understand the gravity but soon we will! We will understand all because all builds up on logic: Proof the existence of "illogic" and you have a prood for the existence of God!

: The Big-Bag would be a big proof for illogic, but it's only a theory, and in my opinion it's a wrong theory! I can really not understand why many "clever" guys still believe in that theory. Perhaps they do because it's the best way to give God a chance to exist.

: Greg: : Maybe they believe in it because it is the only theory that explains 3K radiation, the presence of which is why they approved of the Big-Bang Theory over the previously approved of, Steady State Theory. :o)

Beelzebub: But it's nevertheless olny a theory, and there are other ones. It's very speculative to use a vague theory as a proof!

PS: What is 3K radiation? I never heard of it. Is that another name for the background-radiation?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins