Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Book Of Creation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on November 14, 2001 15:18:43 UTC

Forgive me for buttin' in, but I would like to suggest that the Book of Creation supposedly written by Abraham may be suitable evidence that words or sounds or math was used to create our universe. I agree with jisband that letters are equivalent to numbers, as specified in this book.

That book also specifies that 22 letters were used to create the universe. So if there are elements of valid science in that book, then there is also a strong probability that the entire book is correct and that the universe was created by letters or numbers.

The 22 letters are specified to be dimensions in the book. That in itself is not evidence. What is evidence is that at some point in the creation process according to the book we had 10 expanded dimensions. The book then specifies exactly how six of these dimensions rolled up into cylinders on themselves to result in out 4-D universe.

The printed translation of the book in my possession goes back 500 years, and tradition has it that the knowledge goes back 3000 years. It is clear that the writers, or Abraham, could not have benefited from the science of compactification. Yet they got it just right. So if they got known modern science right, there is a good chance that they got the rest right.

That is why I think the universe has 26 dimensions. God then claims to have compactified 22 of them to form the universe as we currently know it. But god is apt to brag- claiming to be all powerful, etc.. My guess is that he/she just witnessed something that happened rather automatically according to math and physical laws, but then decided to try to take credit for it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins