Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Answer

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Beelzebub X on October 11, 1999 10:56:10 UTC

: Beelzebub: : You describe the way of logic! When the matter begins to flow, then all what you have described becomes true, without an divine intervention!!! A God walks beyond the logic, he does not need that all to create an universe! : All what you have said can be explained by pure logic, you need no God for that!

: Greg: : I describe the way of God and I offered you insight that is not previously reviewed. You offer nothing to disprove anything that I have said, simply closed-minded obstinance, not at all unlike the religious community you seek to discredit.

Beelzebub: I offer nothing to disprove anything that you have said? Sure, because all that you have said is right (except that a God is necessary for that)! You only describe the way of the universe from the beginning to the now! All that builds up on logic, where is the God in this story? Where is the divine guy who does a "miracle"? Nobody can see Him, nobody can say a locigal argumente for His existence...so, where is He? Why should someone believe in a (illogical) fiction?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins